Thread: Young Justice (Spoilers)

1. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Young Justice (Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I'm not live watching, but to answer your question:
    Spoiler
    Show
    He is an existing character, and is in fact Zatanna's father.
    Huh, okay then.

On the episode:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lots of fun this one. I think it's the first time the group has had a stand-up fight with some real supervillains, rather than assassins like Cheshire or powerless-but-skilled guys like Sportsmaster. Good action, and I like how the "Injustice League" was used as a ploy by the Light to make the heroes think they'd caught the conspiracy just as they were catching on to its existence.

Didn't see the Doctor Fate twist coming, I must say. I guess Aqualad makes the most sense for a member of the team to use the helmet, since he is trained in sorcery. He's not a suitable candidate for a permanent Doctor Fate though, and is fortunate that Fate let him go.

Also nice to know that Aqualad and Robin have caught on to Superboy and Miss Martian being a couple, while Kid Flash and Artemis haven't.

Oh, and Robin never made up any meaningless words in this one! Yay! I'm a happy camper there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Epic View Post
    Anyone think the version of the Joker is kind of weak? I can't quite say why, but I think the depiction of him in the show is one of the worse.
    *shrugs* I've never been a fan of the Joker to begin with, so I largely can't say. I did at least like one of his jokes though, the quasi-fourth-wall-break "that last one may not be a word."

Zevox
    Last edited by Zevox; 2011-10-14 at 06:19 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis