1. - Top - End - #54
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVIII: In the Crazy of 40.000 Posts, There is Only Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    What about such records as "Days went without commandeering the popemobile for the purposes of driving off sweet ramps"? Where does this record-breaking end?!
    Clearly not until after that particular record is broken, because that would be awesome.

Let's say right before he breaks the perfect record of not being sentenced to jail time for actions taken while breaking previous perfect records

EDIT
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Get META! set the perfect record o most perfect records broken! As soon as you claim to have done it, you'll fail because there are so Manu more to break, breaking your own record, allowing you to make the clim again and breaking it again!
    It's an infinite feedback loo! So much recursion, Nopony could possibly deny you the title! They'd be lost forever in the explanation!

The perfect crime...
    I have a perfect record of headaches whenever I think about Russell's Paradox too.
    Last edited by Eakin; 2011-10-17 at 10:10 PM.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube