Quote Originally Posted by Zylan View Post
Diamond looked up at the building and immediately her eyes sparkled. "...Oh it's perfect! Wow... it has so much potential. I love it!" The place didn't look so impressive to the average pony, it was dark and spooky, falling into minor disrepair. But it was fairly large, with two stories; and judging from the looks of it, had previously been a shop of some kind.

She galloped up to the door and turned her eyes this way and that, before settling on the For Sale sign. Unfortunately, there wasn't any other information on it aside from the fact that the property was For Sale. She frowned slightly and turned back to Serilus.

"Hmm, would you by chance know who I could speak to about this? This town does have a mayor, right? It doesn't look like anyone in particular still owns it, so I assume it belongs to the town now..." She watched him expectantly.
"I'm glad you like it, but sorry, I don't know who would be in charge of property. I just live back at the Civic Center, and I'm new enough in town that while I know my way around, I'm unaware of any mayor." Serilus stopped for a few moments as a puzzled look crossed his face. "Perhaps somepony else would know, it would be quite a trek back to the Civic Center, but I'm sure we could ask there. Or perhaps we could find a nearby pony who would know."