Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
Can't, just can't. I'm a depressed 24 year old college dude man. Waaay too old for this stuff and wrong demographic by a far shot. Can be on good diplomatic terms though.

Here:
Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
I'm also a loner. The pony thing has a nice group (herd lolz?) mentality tag with it that is interesting but I've always been distant from other people. I just can't connect with others on the level required to be a "brony". It's interesting to peer in on your thoughts and workings but I can't directly connect with anyone. Oh well.
I know I'm a bit late to respond to this, but I find it funny just how well you were describing me. You can totally be a brony (here come the key words), if you want to. If you don't want to, then I'll be a bit sad, but I do understand that the show isn't for everyone. Anywho, no pressure intended, but I think you'd be surprised to find that there are some kindred spirits here.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
Huh, we're at page nineteen already?

Pity I don't feel well enough to keep up at all :(
*hugs* Feel better soon.

Yeah, ponythread's been in overdrive lately. If my sleep schedule weren't currently borked the particular way it currently is, I don't think I'd really be able to keep up with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
So guys.

NOT Episode 4 Spoilers. Spoilered for Image Size.
Spoiler
Show

Words are failing me.

Side note: anyone else still finding the new imgur interface to be annoying? If anyone wants me to, I can throw up a post that duplicates the PM I sent SiuiS back when it turned unusable for him.