*yawns sleepily, read read*

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
Hey guys, how are ya? Got back from Newtonmore a few days ago, and have the rest of the week until I'm back to school, so I've been lurking a bit (though not nearly keeping up - I simply don't have the time anymore).

I'll probably not be reading regularly, and posts will be once in a blue moon. As much as I'd like to, I cannot coast through school on genius alone anymore (I did horribly last year, but when I told people what I got noone agreed - it was kind of frustrating), and I was spending almost every scrap of time keeping up during the holidays. If anyone wants me for some reason (however unlikely that is), they can PM me (my inbox is never full). I'm on Skype every once in a while (though I lack a camera and wouldn't use one, fortunately for you lot), if anyone wants to chat they can PM me for the name - and probably prior to any conversation, 'cause I only log in when I'm about to use it.

Goodbye, ponythread, I shall miss you. I'll be lurking when I can, and will never forget you - you crazy, wonderful people.

Sincerely, Scion of the Void.
You were from before I joined Ponythread, so we don't know each other, but you'll be missed anyway! *insert something corny about how a friendship not made is an opportunity lost, in Twilight's voice* Here's hoping things go well for you in school and that you can wander back someday without feeling like you'd be sacrificing success elsewhere to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
Ponythread! I have a proposal!

We, being now free from the tyrannous reign of Episode Spoilers, ought to celebrate the grand appearance of our newly-reinstated Moon Princess. And what better way than by reveling in the Royal parlance favored by her Onyx Majesty?

What sayest thou, Ponythread? Shall we speak with the Royal Canterlot diction?
INDEED WE SHALL, WITHIN MODERATION. It'll get boring and eyesore-tastic if we spam it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
In any case, I will remind people of the My Little Pony: The Thread: The Game project, both because it is incredible (Raz has an amazing mind) and because I have a good half of the posts in the discussion thread - and a not-insignificant amount of content in the main document (I procrastinate in odd ways, okay?).
WE FIND THIS MOST ENTHRALLING. IS THIS THE FUN THAT THOU DOTH SPEAKETH OF?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
EDIT: WE ARE SUDDENLY REMINDED THAT THERE WAS ONE AMONG US WHO SPOKE OF CREATING A PONYTHREAD IRC. WE WOULDST FAIN KNOW IF AUGHT HAS BEEN MADE REGARDING THE PROGRESS OF THIS MOST GLORIOUS PROJECT. We think that we should mayhap cease our use of the Canterlot Royal Voice, for it is unsightly to our eyes.
Ponythread IRC would be neat. WE ARE IN AGREEMENT. Someone make this!