View Single Post

Thread: ZOMBIES! Curse or Infection?

1. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: ZOMBIES! Curse or Infection?

having just re-watched Zombieland yesterday, it is rather hard to find any kind of zombie really scary.. or to even thinking about it with a serious hat on
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    not helping... the hat now looks more and more like a top hat with viking horns sticking out of it...
    in fact, the statement is so intrinsecly funny when taken out of context, that I might just go ahead and steal it..or at least quote it. oh, wait, I just did that
    Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    [smart stuff]
    also, involving a magic system means there should be an opposing force. so wtf? wheres the holy cleric turning undead on these things?
    [more smart stuff]
    the rest, I agree with.. but this.. no.
    who said that one kind of magic requires an opposing force to be there to work? physics kinda works that way..magic not necessarily... because it's magic.
    we might like it better when there's some sort of "order and reason" to it..in fact, I do as well.. but that would remove the fear/scare/crapthypants effect once you "get" why what is happening is, in fact, happening..
    so..I'm gonna go with "I believe infection zombies to be a more likely event than magical/cursed zombies.. but the latter would scare me a whole lot more".
    Last edited by dehro; 2011-10-28 at 03:42 PM.
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz