View Single Post

Thread: Is this Belkars killer?

1. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Is this Belkars killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastikator View Post
    We all know Belkar's death has been long foreshadowed, no wait, explicitly told, by Rich. And there have been speculations that his time is closing in on him, Belkar is in a colosseum where it's very likely that he'll die.
    In this comic I believe it is foreshadowed (3rd row, 3rd panel) "Later the weaker gladiator will be killed, and then you will kill the one who killed him in a big climatic battle".
    At this point I believe the weaker one is killed, we can see the one who is going to avenge him in the previous link at the last panel, but with only one exception to the trainers speech is that the guy who got his bread stolen wasn't the one who was killed.

So what do you guys think? Yet another kooky theory or does it have any merit?
    I think there is more to this then most people think. I agree that the guy's ability to "kill the one who killed him in a big climatic battle" with Belkar is slim to non but that does not mean he will not be the one to kill Belkar. If he does kill him I see it happening after Belkar has a fight with some one else and is reduced to negative hit points but stabalizes before death. And as he is lying there waiting to be healed the other gladiator shows up an finishes him off. It subverts the big climatic match but will probably follow the "strong homosexual overtones that will not be fully explored".
    Last edited by KingFlameHawk; 2011-10-28 at 09:25 PM.