Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
[Venti Buon - Past]

For a moment, Rosa's expression changes. For that moment, she looks somewhat like a computer that just hit an error in the programming. However, this soon passes, returning to normal almost as soon as the expression change arrived. She gives a small bow towards Helena. "My apologies. I was only making an observation based on what information I have heard and various effects of Hollows in the world. I will try not to make such a mistake in the future."

She then stood back up. Rosa nodded her head once. "What you are saying sounds reasonable. However, I cannot help but ask something. What particular reason do you have for suggesting siding with the Hollows?
"Because Hollows respects power, the shinigami don't."

"Should you side with shinigami, you will face their restrictions in how to proceed in your fight, when, where and how you can go to their realm, to them, you will never be more than an outsider mercenary and might very well be entirely disposable on grounds of mortality. Furthermore, I can feel your hollow powers, their prejudice over this fact would make you lucky to even manage a friendly contact at first. If you had shinigami powers, it would likely be the same in Las Noches."

"Las Noches has no such trivialities and its prejudices are different. If you want to come and go, you may do as you please, if you prove your worth and power, hollows will flock under your leadership, and none will question your worth based on what you are if you try to seize power, all that matters is if you can or not achieve it."

"At the most basic, you will have more freedoms and more room for growth in Las Noches than the medieval soul society can or is willing to offer."