1. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Been playing with these rules for years, hoping to revise them.

Quote Originally Posted by Avianmosquito View Post
    One, that's not how these things are measured. I use gravity and a machine. They show no bias. The average for a female in her age group is ~300n on their dominant arm. My sample size was small, though, so she propably offset it a fair bit. She came in at ~540n. The average for an adult male is 450n. I come in at ~840n. The wieghts were all 3 kilograms. That's as precise as I could get.

Unless your daughter has a myostatin deficiency, or an unusual amount of anabolic steroids in her diet, I find your numbers implausible. About as implausible as I find your claim to be able to exert enough force to lift 188 pounds with your dominant arm, and your claim that the average female "in her age group" can lift 70 pounds. Most girls around that age weigh under 70 pounds, and I'm pretty sure most of them cannot pick each other up one-handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Avianmosquito View Post
    9STR
    19DEX
    14CON
    14INT
    12WIS
    12CHA
    80 Total

Keep in mind that the child's ability scores will rise as he/she levels.
    Allow me to present a counterpoint:

An infant can drown in 2 inches of water. This pretty soundly demonstrates that they have neither a wisdom nor an intelligence bonus, regardless of whether or not they'd have one later in life.
    Last edited by Keinnicht; 2011-11-05 at 05:17 PM.
    Characters
    Spoiler
    Show