1. - Top - End - #991
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion Thread VII: Playground Eternal Essence

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    Also, Book, any chance of a revived deathlord game?
    Not a chance in hell.

I bit off waaaaaaay more than I could chew with that game, even if I still like the concept in theory (actually, the concept needs some work too, but anyway).

I'm open to STing another game at some point when I have the time, but it won't be that.

It'll probably be a Primordial War game. There's a setting I've been kicking around in my head for a while where the Dragon's Shadow discovers Autochthon while he's designing the Exaltations, and the Primordials steal half of the Solar shards before Sol can empower them. They create the Infernals millenia early, and the time table for the Primordial War gets accelerated in a big bad way. The Primordials retreat from Creation after the death of Mardukth (the only Neverborn thus far), and create a new world to use as a base from which to assault Creation. Yu-Shan is a warzone. The Underworld is ruled by a small number of Abyssal Exalted (Solars or Infernals who serve He Who Holds in Thrall, awakened by Infernals at the command of the Primordial King).

The War has been going on for almost two thousand years now, and it's in a constant gridlock.

The players would be newly Exalted, going to the front lines as quickly as possible to join the war effort.
    Last edited by Mr.Bookworm; 2011-11-08 at 10:42 AM.
    Awesome Cyborg Doom Monkey avatar by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins. Offer up your robo-bananas to him.