1. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Phantom of the Opera Werewolf V - The Horror Game thread

Quote Originally Posted by TBFProgrammer View Post
    Wow, you guys really rely on seers a lot, don't you? It would have been far better to just lynch Grue Bait as the more suspicious one than dragging two more power roles out in the open. Sigh...
    Are you talking about me and banjo? Because while I can see a case being made that banjo didn't need to claim (not that the day baner is that important of a role), the fool is, well, useless. Worse then useless since his main thing is that the seer won't know he is the seer. Frankly, it's a villager (that can get somene good mistakenly lynched) with a fancy name. And with the seer in the open it's not like the wolves would risk not killing them or even scrying them. I'm sure they'd soon know if the seer in the open is the seer or the fool really soon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TBFProgrammer View Post
    And Gray, it doesn't change much, since he is already out in the open, we have to know which one is the real seer. We either have to make that decision as a group or put it on the baner. If the baner targets the wrong seer claimant, the seer will be just as dead. I like the group's chances a little better (if the wolves try to pull anything, they will lead us right to them, and that is worth risking the seer for).

Further, a lynch wagon gives us more to analyze, which is more important with the seer at risk.
    Which is basicaly what I said (letting it depend on the baner only is worse then a lynch). What's your point?
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-11-19 at 04:56 PM.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.