1. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP: FiM] Bridle Shores High: The Haystack Club in Character Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Silvermane dashed through the hallway, trying to avoid the other ponies as much as possible. Normally she would be happy to be headed to Anasi's class, as it was her favorite (even if she did sometimes get distracted by the runabout critters), but today she was late for some unavoidable reason. She skidded to a halt in front of the classroom, then quietly crept through the door.

"Um, hello professor," she said demurely. "I'm sorry I'm late."
    Silvermane, do not worry. It's not like anypony else was in a hurry. she says, slightly irritated that all of her students are....oh, what's the word. Aha! That's it.

TAAAARDY!

----

Heartflight crept through the door to Smoothie's magic class. Normally she was on time, but today something had gone wrong for the transgendered filly, causing her to be late. Not wanting to interrupt Smoothie, she quietly walked through the door and took a seat.
    Ah, I'm glad you're here Heartflight. Gregory, the narrator and I were worried it would take a while longer for you to show up.

I wasn't too worried.

Gregory, that's not very nice.

It's not like she can hear me.

I guess you do have a point. Do you have anything to say narrator, or can I get back to teaching my class?

No, you can get back to teaching your class.

Alright. Good. Now, does anypony else have a familiar they would like to demonstrate? And does anypony have a pie to drop on Soft Serve? she asks, referring to the cotton candy colored unicorn who had fallen asleep on her desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Colt's Room -> Biology
    8:00 a.m.
    Minstrone nods and walks to his first class, BIOLOGY.
    He walks towards Anasi.
    "I'm Minstrone, I just moved here."
    As is plain to see, this is my classroom, and I am Anasi. she says, keeping up the rhyming schtick.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Blue took a seat and looked up eagerly. "Are we gonna study dolphins? I've heard some good things about dolphin intelligence!"

Lilac sat as well and listened quietly, hoping this wouldn't end up being either a long, boring lecture or a complete disaster.
    No, I have no dolphins here. I don't have any of the animals most ponies would consider cute, I fear. she says, and goes over to the giant cage containing the anaconda that's way bigger than it needs to be.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-11-19 at 07:54 PM.