Quote Originally Posted by Bakuel View Post
Once again your tablet work is very nice! I hope you do a complete picture with it soon!
It may actually happen... My next project is probably going to be roughing out the positions for the D&D ponies of my bet and figuring out how to ink/clean up my images after I have the rough sketches done on the tablet.

Man, I really don't know what to say... My picture on Drawfriend! This is so incredibly awesome that I need to go to bed to stem these positive feelings before they make my head explode!
Blast you ponies, you ruined my horrible day!
Ponies have a way of doing that, eeeyup!

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
I'm not going to be making any more contributions until Christmas when I get mah new tablet. I figure, given what Thanqol told me, it's best to start from scratch.
I would agree with what Thanqol said above on this. Practice is important no matter what the medium you're working with. At the very bottom, drawing is not so much about the mechanical details as it is about first learning to really see the things you're trying to draw, and that essential skill should transfer easily between media, even if getting your hands to move properly to express what you see takes a bit of extra practice. Also, drawing on actual paper has its advantages: you can grab a sketchbook or some loose paper and go out to find subjects to draw, without having to drag along a computer, power cable, etc.