1. - Top - End - #431
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

If I started a game the 19th, would people be around to play it?

That being said, I'll hold the 19th for Medieval WW until I get a better date in mind.

A bit more about it, to drum up... interest. As I mentioned, it's akin to Witchhunt.

Rules:
    Spoiler
    Show
    THIS IS A NO PM GAME! If you are caught sending PMs or sharing your personal QT, you will be executed post-haste.

Each player will have their own personal QT, to send in night actions and ask questions.

Roles are not revealed on death.

This is a blind wolf game.

Each player will have night actions/abilities. As such, if you are not using them, you may be replaced.

A high level of participation/discussion is required! If you aren't posting, you may be replaced.

It is forbidden to edit posts, whether in the thread, or in a QT.

Day phase ends when a majority (> 50% remaining players) is reached. If no majority is reached by the end of the day or if the majority was for a no-lynch, the executioner player, if alive, may choose a target for the lynch. That player'll be lynched at the *start of night and will only be found out in the night update. There will be time for certain roles to act between each phase.

*start of night counts as day

It is forbidden for players to post in-thread during the night phase.

Day lasts 72 hours maximum, night lasts 48 hours.

Game ends when one side wipes out the other or when that becomes inevitable.

If there is no kill at night, the reason will not be revealed. In other words, you won't know if the Assailant hit a bane or hit a wolf. The intended target is also not mentioned. All that will be posted is: "No one died tonight."

I think that's everything...

Edit: Submitted for approval. I hope I'm not jumping the gun too much.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2011-12-07 at 05:40 PM.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.