View Single Post

Thread: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

1. - Top - End - #355
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    C'mon now, where's the harm in trying? And don't worry about inspiration, because I have just the thing - a prompt!

Attention Drawthreaders!
    Since the response to my suggestion about a semi-regular prompt was well-received, I've decided to go ahead and give it a shot, starting this week!

For the coming week, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pick one of your favorite ponies from the show and draw them in a dynamic pose. It could be Trixie putting on her show, Celestia raising the sun, AJ applebucking, or really anything you like - but give those ponies the spark of action! Also, if you want to add more, or put in a background, or fool around with new art stuff, go wild...the prompt is there mostly as a seed; if you have any questions, feel free to post them here and get feedback from your fellow artists. Now...go forth and draw!
    I'm personally looking for more elaborate and complex challenges; complicated, specific requests make my mind strain trying to figure out how to make it work, in a good way. If anypony's got ideas for complex characters or moments, toss 'em into my thread. I'll almost certainly give this one a shot at some point soonish though.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-12-19 at 09:31 AM.