View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Home 10

1. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 10

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Riv's Fortress]

Hmm... So the enemy does possess some method of communicating with one another over a distance, relaying basic ideas only, no doubt. Well then, time to try something different (but not something completely alien).

"So you're going to take care of them, right?"

Them. Warsh has specifically chosen this word in light of the effects it might have on Icarus. Warsh doesn't emphasize the word in the least. That would seem suspicious. No. He is relying on Icarus's own mental capacity to create the effect which he can then warp to his advantage.

"I'm not going back down there until this all blows over. I didn't sign a contract to be minced while defending Riv's status."

[Sparrow's Fall, World of Eight Moons]

D'aww! What a kind gesture! A precious memory this would make for the precocious Spec were she not snoozing and totally inebriated!

I think its time for a t-t-t-timeskip to daybreak? At that point, Spec will awaken not knowing where she is. She scrutinizes her environment with bleary eyes before attempting to scoot closer to the only familiar thing in the area, Trium!
    [Sparrow's Fall, World of Eight Moons]

Trium, after a few moments, awakens as well, likely helped by the fact that Spec moved.

"Hey. How'd you sleep?"
    , the immortal asks, sounding curious, and happy.

[Riv's Fortress]

Rael stays quiet for the moment, looking interested.

Though, just in case this turns nasty, he shifts into a somewhat more balanced posture.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2011-12-20 at 07:35 PM.