1. - Top - End - #466
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Yep, Mercs are Neutral, Fae are sort of the town, and Hunters are the opposed group.

Also, I'm not sure what's meant about the Mirror... Is it being read as not having a cooldown? Because I can see why that would make them impossible to kill. But the way I intended it to be read, if they redirect a lynching, they can't use their ability again until the next day, and if they bounce night actions on someone back, then they can't use it the next day phase. So if they keep themselves from being lynched, they're vulnerable to night actions, and if they protect themselves from night actions, they can be lynched.

As far as two night kills being a bit much for the Mercs, it's possible that it is, though I was intending for this to be a large game, and to make up for the relative power of the Fae and Mercs by giving the Hunters at least two Slayers, and possibly a second Forger, so that might make it a bit more balanced.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2011-12-21 at 04:21 PM.