Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
[Talnissa's]

Kara snorts in a decidely unladylike fashion.
"Considering that the non-helpful ones wanted to be worshipped and to purge the universe of everyone who refused to bow to them? Not going to happen."
[Talnissa's]

"I did say temporary. Though I suppose you'd prefer a solution where only the helpful ones would be able to interfere..."

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
[Sparrow's Fall, World of Eight Moons]

"Uh, sure! You can take a look at the machine if you want to."

Spec's wrist is probably seized and the contraption is likely examined! The results of this act will vary depending on what Trium is magically searching for!

"I envied the hackers. I was extremely jealous of the ones who were able to remove the device from their arm. Many of them lost the arm they had the device attached to in tampering with the device, but that is a risk that I am more than willing to accept."
[Sparrow's Fall, World of Eight Moons]

Basically, she's using magic to, quite literally, look around inside it, searching for the bomb, and also generally examining the internal workings of it. If she can find the explosive, she'll then try to magically determine its chemical composition.

"Ah. That makes sense, then... I might be able to help you remove it, if you want..."