Name: Shadow Chaser
Picture: Link
Appearance: Shadow has a light grey coat with a mane of alternating shades of grey. His tail is the same coloration as his mane, and is kept short and a little curly. His eyes are a deep green, and due to his slightly less than perfect eyesight he wears glasses. For clothing he wears his greyish-green hat and occasionally a satchel.
Skills: Writing, debate, speech, philosophy, poetry
Biography: He moved to town not too long ago looking to find a nice quite place to settle down away from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
Personality: Shadow loves to learn and see new things, every bit of knowledge he comes across is like a treasure. He values kindness, loyalty, and a good sense of humor in both himself and others. Around his friends he is as likely to discuss a new philosophy as he is to crack a joke, and he wouldn’t give up his friends for the world. Around new people he is a little shy, but once a sense of trust grows his eccentric and fun side comes out. All in all he tries his hardest to live every day with a passion.
Relationships: None as of yet, he is a newcomer.
Cutie Mark: Question mark, represents philosophy/poetry.
Strengths: Open minded, calm, good storyteller, faithful friend
Flaws: Procrastinator, slightly cynical, over-thinks things, a little shy

I do have one question, how do I join in smoothly? Should I wait for an opening, or is there no time like the present?