1. - Top - End - #1010
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXXV: The Thread Everypony Should Know

So I haven't read through the recent posts (Read: Since page 7), but I just wanted to throw my thoughts on the new episode. Sorry if it's all been said already. :P

AMAZING REFERENCES:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake are totally Pebbles and Bam Bam.

Poundcake crawling on the ceiling? Trainspotted. And jeez, how randomly awesome of a reference can you make.

Overall:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I wasn't that much of a fan of this, mainly for the fact that now I'm horrified that they're going to start releasing the baby doll toys for G4 now. And I think that has the potential to ruin things. Yes, my thoughts on episodes tend to be derived from what I think they mean for the future. Same reason I didn't like lesson zero; it just seems like a bad sign to me.

I will admit though, I laughed my flank off. It's a Pinkie Pie episode, how can you not?

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    that tea breaks physics.
    I get the feeling that the handles is actually angled slightly, however from the side on perspective that we have, we just can't see it. In fact, I would imagine most mouth manipulated instruments would be designed specifically this way, for the simple fact that Earth Pony society would be out and out crippled without it.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2012-01-15 at 11:47 AM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".