View Single Post

Thread: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

1. - Top - End - #505
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

Okay, let's try something different for NMM here. Revision attempt 1, so to speak. A little more armor this time, too.
    Spoiler
    Show

A bit too static this time, no? And the wings are still odd. Not having wings makes trying to estimate their motion more difficult than necessary.

*contemplates constructing cybernetic wings for the purpose*

Merged post:
    Yeah, I really should start my own thread. About a fifth of this thread is my posts, and I'm pretty sure there isn't just five of us posting here. At least these mergeposts help cut down on it.

In any case, some more on that scene and that's all for today.
    Spoiler
    Show

Now let's see if I can still draw something new in what remains of the day.

Edit (because I'm too lazy to mergepost):
    Upon further consideration... yes, the revised NMM pose is too static. Gotta make myself a posable pony or something. Maybe in Lightwave...

Anyway, got myself to draw something new before going to sleep:
    Spoiler
    Show

A short detour into the Crapsackverse, which is what I ended up calling the universe where our doomed little fanfic takes place (and where Rainbow Slash is from).
    Afterthoughts: I probably should do a few practice sessions drawing pony anatomy, poses, and perhaps some of the canon ponies (can you tell that's supposed to be Twilight?) And above all I should stop drawing when my brain is asleep.
    Last edited by Sean Mirrsen; 2012-01-17 at 05:34 PM.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!