Quote Originally Posted by Joran View Post
First mention of the pledge drive I saw on Twitter, a retweet from Felicia Day from Laughing Squid.

The Order of the Stick, The Highest Funded Comic on Kickstarter http://dlvr.it/18npWY

Uh oh... It's going to get even crazier now. Felicia Day has close to 2 million followers...
See, now I'm sure she would be perfect to play Haley if OotS ever did live action. (And no, you don't all have to tell me how much you hate the idea at once. You can take turns, nicely, and one at a time complain about a live action OotS and how horrible it would be. Maybe every other post or so.)

Quote Originally Posted by WampaX View Post
Depends on how many copies those full print runs will produce.
He's not only fulfilling all of the reward levels for the drive, but he's also got orders from LGS owners, so he may need the extra cash to up the print runs (or have additional print runs).

Even if he's got all that covered, banking the funds toward the next print book would also be a good call.
He could always set a goal on the chart for how much it would take to fund the next book without adding the book itself to the rewards.