Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
Eguzki, already basically proven as the King, had scried Sapo and 'scape as evil. Had he info-dumped, town would have done much better.
Really? He had that info and didn't tell us? Wow.

Did you like the game? What did you like about the game?
I had fun with it, especially towards the end when I had more info on what was going on. The roles were interesting too. Also, I really wish every narrator would make a personal QT like you did. That was a good read.

Did you enjoy the narrations?
Yes. They were well written and I actually liked searching through them for clues. Though, there were a lot more clues than I thought. Really wish I had read them even closer.

What didn't you like about the game?
The beginning was tough, especially for people who don't have info gaining roles like me. This is the main reason I suggested my variant. The only other thing is maybe less voiding roles. That got annoying fast. Other than those, nothing.

Did you like your role? What would you change about it? Would you like to see it in future incarnations?
I was kind of disappointed that I didn't really have a nightly power. I could change my target, but I usually just stuck to somebody. I'd definitely like to see it again, as it could potentially create situations where you want to be killed, even though that didn't happen here. Maybe add some sort of special bonus if you're night killed as opposed to lynched, just to make the wolves more wary?

What kind of roles weren't in that you would like to see in future games?
Can't think of anything right now.

What did you think of other roles in this game? (Except The Turncoat, I've heard plenty about that one)
I'm a little amazed we didn't win or at least have more information with how many info roles there were.

Would you play in the next one?
Most certainly.

What do you think of Tydude's suggestion for the next game?
My idea behind this is to have a blind game, but with some info. I'd like to try to run this myself at some time, probably over the summer.

Also, the wolves really fooled me here. I was pretty suspicious of Xanmyral and Ur-Quan, and Bladescape was starting to trip my scumdar, but I did not see Sapo as a wolf at all. And I could have sworn razovor was a wolf. Oh well.