1. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Walking Dead- Season Two (Probably will be spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Joxer t' Mighty View Post
    Lori...

Ok, what the HELL is wrong with that woman? They went to go get Hershell and bring him back. Why does someone need to go bring them back? They're already planning on coming back!!
    Yes, she is dumb. Her reaction was rather pointless.

Also, going alone and not watching the road while you drive...even more dumb. Followed by a wild overreaction. It didn't even hit the window on her side of the car! She could have been just fine by just...continuing to drive.

And calling the Redneckinator selfish?
    No doubt. He's one of the redeeming chars. He's practical, and usually does things what need to be done, crappy or not. Basically nobody has done more than he has.

Lori's a crazy person at this point.

Her characterization is getting more and more agonizing by the episode, and now we have to waste even MORE time bringing her back to health. Crash probably made her lose the baby, all in the name of drama.

Since the zombie was only hit, not beheaded, I hope it crawls its way over and has some Idiot Sushi.
    Unlikely, but only for plot reasons...they gotta keep up the Drama! for as long as possible. I really do wish she'd die off, but I see that as fairly unlikely at this point.
    Last edited by Tyndmyr; 2012-02-14 at 12:05 PM.