1. - Top - End - #40
    Surgebinder in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: The Post-Kickstarter Discussion Thread: Bask in the Afterglow

I'm one of the people who created multiple kickstarter accounts in order to select multiple reward packages. One of my rewards is the deluxe game, and the other is more books than can fit in the same box with the game, so I figured this would be easier than messaging Rich about a custom package for the folks managing all this stuff and wouldn't cost me any extra shipping because it would have to go in two boxes anyway. Plus, I made the decision to actually go for it after the announced cut-off point for such messages.

My question is this: My total pledge amount is $250, enough to qualify for a free art print, but neither individual pledge is high enough. If I mention this fact in the survey, with corroborating information, could I get a free art print because of my combined total? I figure I'd give identical physical addresses in my survey responses, and in one of them I'd mention the other email address and ask about the art print.
    Last edited by Douglas; 2012-02-22 at 11:58 AM.
    Like 4X (aka Civilization-like) gaming? Know programming? Interested in game development? Take a look.

Archives:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Saberhagen's Twelve Swords, some homebrew artifacts for 3.5 (please comment)
    Isstinen Tonche for ECL 74 playtesting.
    Team Solars: Powergaming beyond your wildest imagining, without infinite loops or epic. Yes, the DM asked for it.
    Arcane Swordsage: Making it actually work (homebrew)