Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
[Main Cabin 2]

Alright, well...there's a woman here who is a murderer. I need to find her. She's pregnant, though. Which means I need to keep her somewhere until after she has the child, because I refuse to kill her before hand.

You know...I think she left a couple gaps in that story.
((If this is going on during the same timeline as Shrike's conversation with Julie, this applies. Otherwise, ignore it.))
Spoiler
Show
Wait, what? Julie goes into full panic mode as Demon Queen blurts out she's looking for a pregnant killer. After all, how many pregnant people that have recently killed a pair of Magclones could there be in the campground?

Every muscle in her body tenses visibly, and the succubus has a hard time not lashing out psionically as she leans back in her chair, staring into the fire rather than looking over at the Abyssal Exalted. As soon as her mind stops racing, Julie prepares herself mentally, just in case she needs to quickly teleport out of reach if Demon Queen spots her and moves to attack.

Damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit!!! If I get out of here alive, Magtok is going to die a billion times before I'm through with him. He has the gall to send assassins after me when I'm pregnant?!