Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[After the Show - Dena and Kirk]

"I wouldn't have minded if it sl-" Then he gets the bottle shoved in his mouth. Kirk pulls his head back and tries to take the bottle from her. "You really are insufferable, you know that?" He does drink it without further complaint, however.

Kirk then proceeds to try and kiss her and maneuver her toward the bed. When they get there, he loops his legs behind her and gives her a little shove so she'll trip and fall on the bed. Hopefully she's appeased by him making a bit of a show of removing his own clothing.

[After the Show - Irena and Nadia]

Nadia's eyes open. "I'm not gonna fall asleep. I'm just resting my eyes a little." Because that's definitely convincing. Oh well, she doesn't look like she's dozing off right now.
[The Dena and Kirk show]

Dena returns his lustful affections until she's suddenly tripped,after a failed attempt to drag him with her into the bed she's finally appeased by the other drow undressing.
"You know, I can't help to wonder how you looked like as a woman when I see you like this." She says with an amused smile while fully enjoying the show. It's hard to tell if she's joking or not.

[After the Show - Irena and Nadia]

Irena pokes Nadia a bit, "Promise me you won't, I don't want to wake you up in the middle of this, and your head is going to hurt like ****."