[After the Show - Irena and Nadia]

Nadia puts a show on of thinking about it for a moment then nods again. "I think that would work." She concedes.

[The Dena and Kirk show]

Ah, looks like it's going to be a struggle with her managing to defeat his initial lunge. After a bit, however, he manages to get her pinned. He kneels straddled over her with enough of his weight on her that she won't be able to wriggle away easily. He hold both of her wrists in one hand so she can't use them to escape either. Somehow in the struggle Dena retrieved a tanglefoot bag from her cloak. They'll be stuck together for a few more minutes even after this is resolved. (Godmod approved.)

Kirk reaches to the side and retrieves his hat, depositing it on his head. "If you can't behave yourself, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with you." He smirks down at her. "But I think you've learned your lesson, so I can let you go." He leans over her, putting his lips by her ear. "But maybe you don't want me to let you go?" He proceeds to try and lay kisses down her neck and then lets go of her hands.