Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
Rarity- she's a hard working businesspony with a good heart...

OR IS SHE?

Nerdy Pony: She came on to me... (cut) and before I knew what had happened, my asparagus was gone!
"Exchanged for one bit, out of the kindness of his heart and completely of his own free will. I'm the kind of pony who brings out the generous side of everypony!"

Diamond Dog: Stole diamonds from us! All of them!
"Darling! Those diamonds were merely suitable recompense for my being ponynapped, enslaved, and the extreme physical and mental anguish endured under those conditions! I'm a pony who believes in justice for everypony!"

Dragon: She got one look at my hoard and tried to make off with the whole thing.
"I'm a pony who wants a more equitable distribution of wealth across Equestria. Vote for a pony who believes that your resources can be put to better use than bedding."

*whisperwhisperwhisper*

"Why, darling! Of course gracing my noble self is a far better use for those diamonds!"

Remember, Equestria. This November, choose a Pony... with an HONEST heart.

"Mah Name's Applejack, and everything in this ad is factually accurate, even if it is a bit out of context... ah hush, ah'm doin' that full disclosure stuff ah promised!"
Vote Rarity: the only mud that she slings is the kind that will refresh and rejuvenate your complexion!