Quote Originally Posted by KingFlameHawk View Post
I think there are a few things you are missing:
1. Their thought process is most likely that any lawful good cleric, regard less of diety is an ally of Soon and his men and can't be trusted. Also this comic shows that Girard think of the 12 gods of the south as a " glorified petting zoo", showing a disbelief of, or at least mistrust of gods in the first place so Durkon being a cleric of Thor obviously makes no difference.
2. They probably think they are. If they don't know that everyone is dead their thought process is most likely "I am died, A lawful cleric (obviously one of Soon's lackeys) is trying to raise me, if he does he will likely torture me or mind control me until I give him information on the gate, I better stay dead"
3. I am pretty sure that distrust can override curiousity in this case if they are this level of chaotic, also it has been shown that if someone is curious they don't need to be raised they can just go to this demiplane a watch them, or just go down themselves.
1. That basically boils down to not wanting to be raised at all, which again I don't think is realistic. Besides, I'm not sure how insulting the Twelve Gods implies distrust of all gods.
2. Well, yeah, that's pretty possible.
3. The problem is that if they were doing that, they would see that it wasn't Soon's men resurrecting them!

Also, in the LG afterlife, everyone worshiping the same pantheon ended up in the same line. Surely enough of the Draketooths were the same alignment/deity combo to know that they were dead together.