View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Inside 43

1. - Top - End - #611
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 43

[Outside Park]

Astrana doesn't stop running until she's outside the park and turns around ready to fire off yet another blast... until she see there are no pixies following her.

Huh.

She breathes out and rests a bit until she realizes there are no signs of Reinholdt or Arel... oh dogbowels!

Now she would look like such an ass-hole if she just abandoned them. But with all the pixies and evil plants there it wasn't much she could do right? She goes to look around the park to see if they came out somewhere else but see no sign of them.

The tiefling sigh, why had she been born with a conscience? It was so... inconvenient. Especially in situations like these. She knew the benefits of a conscience of course, it enabled you to function socially and fit better into society, but right now she wished it had a turn off button.

After a moment of hesitation she finally decides to sneak into the park in an attempt to rescue Rein and Arel. If they were still alive that is...

((This rescue attempt can be assume to take place after the scene in the park is done however as quite some time have passed.))

Middleton Apartments

"Oh. I didn't mean to pry I assure you." The void take her curiosity. Now she wanted to know.

"I'm still devoted to Artaris of course, Harnel haven't changed that. In fact, I'm not sure you have seen him yet but he looks a lot like the angels depicted within the high temple. I saw that as a sign actually." She admits. "Like a angel had been sent down to me." The sorceress pauses a moment. "Perhaps my counterpart saw a similar sign with you? Or... what's the situation?" Yeah... smooth steering of the conversation there Cessie.

Well, at least it was a compliment even if she had a hard time imagining Artaris sending Jezebel her way. She needed to keep an open mind thought or she wouldn't have been talking to Telly at all.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-12 at 05:07 AM.