View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitP - Part 22: The Best There Is

1. - Top - End - #167
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: LGBTAitP - Part 22: The Best There Is

Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
    Read it, made some recipes from it. Wasn't impressed, and it was hardly subtle.
    I imagine that being a couple of centuries after the fact would diminish the impact you felt, especially as it is regarded as one of the classics with all of the stigma that entails.

The subtlety is hardly relevant in this day and age, though I seem to recall that it caused a bit of a scandal amongst its target audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaera View Post
    Ehm. I dislike the "wrong bodies" thing. It's like... Until we can trans (ha) plant brains, it's still your body after SRS/HRT/FFS. I like your illustration though~
    We'd probably have more luck with genetic shenanigans and stem cells/organ growing before actually transplanting a brain, aye.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    I used some strawberry-scented shampoo (try saying that ten times fast ) earlier today - unfortunately, it seems that the scent either got rinsed out somehow or the conditioner covered it up. >.<

It's really good shampoo, though. It feels like silk~
    Always fun, was using a strawberries'n'cream conditioner and shampoo for double moisturizing action before I cut my hair. I usually found that unless I was using an inordinate amount of shampoo it'd be almost completely lost in the conditioner, especially as I rarely completely rinsed the conditioner out of my hair.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-03-22 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide