Quote Originally Posted by utherphoenyx View Post
the force-using or scholarly aspect then why do you have such a high INt and CHA and a con the rivals a common duros?
I didn't say I wasn't going to incorporate the scholarly aspect of the Jedi; all you have to do for that, however, is to train some Knowledges. As far as the stat spread, my character is a promising Padawan, but she's also willful. She feels forced into her Jedi training, like she's being shackled to the legacies and expectations of other people, and as a result she kicks and fights and basically cuts her nose off to spite her face. She's not angry, just frustrated and wanting to be independent; her master, more patient than most, has ignored numerous bits of advice to cease her training and abandon her, feeling that her untapped potential should be unlocked.

As far as the Constitution, she comes from a high-moisture world rife with fungi and various spore-based plants and has contracted an incurable, though non-fatal, condition as a result. She has issues breathing, doesn't have a lot of long-term energy or stamina, and suffers from infrequent dizzy spells.