Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Not really, I just. I feel bad for Miss Juribean. I got distracted earlier and forgot to tell you lot, but, Miss Juribean, well, you could say I'm trying to rescue her,"
He sighed twiddling his hooves as he told him them about earlier today, his encounter with Juribean, finding out what Juribean 'was', and how he felt sad when she told him she didn't really have friends.
Grills and Lochbed listened to Ember attentively. Now he knew why the mare was so skilled at flirting. It was her "job" after all. The fae was less informed. She had many questions.

Lochbed was a bit lost. But she would not ask. As a fae could could not lie. If she asked Ember questions, Ember might ask her questions in return. She rather not think that far ahead yet. She needed time for her brain to churn.

He did have suspicions. Most normal mares aren't so aggressive. Those that are are usually whores or mares who are treated as such. Polite society abhorred acting that way. Even in these violent times, decorum was important. "Well this is good to know. I lack the ability to make a 'Pretty Mare' plot. Although I am a good enough tenor for La Traviata" he said injecting his levity.