{Maple Cabin}

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
Sophie blinks. Okay, I think I need some context. Why wouldn't you want to grow older? And what makes it a decision as opposed to something that happens naturally?
Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
"I don't age naturally. I stay the same age forever until the game is over usually, with a few exceptions." Vincent explains.
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
What do you mean, "the game"? Sophie asks as she activates her Second Sight in hope of seeing just who or what Vincent is.
Vincent lives in a game world. She looks at Vincent, a little confusion on her face. Though, I've never heard what the game was called. She looks back to Sophie. And when I'm with him, I can see it too. It's as real as anything else.

Caroline then kicks at the dirt on the floor, a little embarassed. When I came here once before, as Catoline, I.... I made some awful comments. One of which was that.... Caroline takes a breath. That Vincent wasn't good enough for me, because he was just a child. She looks upset to admit this.

And Vincent has taken it to heart. He loves me, and I him. But how can we be together, when I'm a young adult, and he looks like a child? So now he wants to grow up.

I just worry he's not doing it for the right reasons, and that he'll come to regret it.
She steps back from Sophie, a little diminished by the confession.