1. - Top - End - #116
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

Quote Originally Posted by MacAilbert View Post
    These all work, except for the high heels. I have a great need of fantasy (not futuristic or modern, steampunk okay but not my prime focus) gunslingers, and any others anyone has are appreciated. I prefer females, but males are okay. If anyone else has some fantasy gunslingers, I am interested.
    pfffft, suck it up. everyone knows high heels are actually really, really practical and never cause problems in anything

I mean, next you'll be wanting something realistic or something.

Spoiler
    Show

any of those work any better?

also, little know fact, but mot peoples shows have small 1" heels on them anyway, especially in older times. as such, if you want clothes that won't look out of place, small heels work fine - and would be much more believable than completly flat shoes, which are a very new idea. heck, in the past even mens shoes where slightly high heels

Edit 2:

Spoiler
    Show

those are not high heels, man. those are flat and used to raise the foot off the ground so it's ossible to actually traverse rough terrain without shredding your feet. Go much smaller than that and the only terrain their shoes will be practical for would be speciffically flattened, smothed ground - and then the character wouldn;t be an adventurer.

also, I have higher heel on my running shoes
    Last edited by BlackestOfMages; 2012-03-28 at 09:02 PM.