Quote Originally Posted by Andorax View Post
A bit more about the Evangelist/Sovereign Speaker thing:

I have one of those in my current (3rd level atm) Eberron campaign...or more accurately, someone building towards it.

Evangelist (Dragon 311) is a spontanious cleric variant with a very limited number of spells known they can choose, and (initially) 2 domains they can select, and count the domain lists as spells known.

Every 5th level, they get an additional domain.

Sovereign Speaker is a prestige class from Eberron with fairly easy entry requirements. The fluff is a cleric who worships the whole of the 9-member Sovereign Host pantheon equally. The class is a 9-level PrC with 7/9 casting progression...that gets a bonus domain every level.

Smash it together, and an Evangelist 5/Sovereign Speaker 9 has a total of 12 domains, all according domain powers, and the ability to spontaniously cast from all 12 domain lists and a handful of other chosen spells (with a number of spell slots available equal to that of a 12th level Sorc).

For extra fun, the player who's doing this has also studied over the Dragon Magazine articles for Sinful and Saintly domains (Dragon 323 and 355), both of which conveniently include references to which Eberron deities they apply to.
You really need pantheon rules to be in play before it becomes useful, though. And Evangelist by itself is fine. Honestly, I think they do a better job than Cleric as a priestly class, since deity choice, and hence domains available, are going to massively change your gameplay experience. The only problem is they start pretty slow; I'd give an extra domain at lvl 1 or 3.