View Single Post

Thread: Necromancers Armor [3.5e Spell, PEACH]

1. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Necromancers Armor [3.5e Spell, PEACH]

ok, for the sake of this, I'm going to go with the DN.

He is 12th level when he gets this spell, and has an undead Hit Cap of 84(7x12)(Assuming +3 Cha bonus)

Modern necromancers are smart and control a few much stronger undead. In theory he could PAO to get a Skeleton dragon which would dominate with this spell, but we'll be nice and go with a Giant. Undead Mastery give +2HP/HD for animated dead, which stacks with Corpsecrafter for another +2HP/HD and Desecrate for another +2HP/HD.

Cloud Giant is CR 11 and has 17HD

17d12(ave 6)+102=204HP at 12th level, along with a strength of 39 and huge size. A DN who went with being Necropolitan would have 12d12(12+ave 6x11) = 78hp if they weren't necropolitan and had a good con bonus(+2), that'd be 12d6(6+ave 3x11+24)= 63hp

Either way, If they had spell casting in addition to this, it would be madness.

I appologize. I had forgotten about this problem. Carry on, or think of lowering the level even. This spell is limited to just undead so...yeah

However, I will repeat that I love this spell and would probably use it if I can in my next game.
    Last edited by Madara; 2012-04-05 at 09:43 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmir View Post
    When I die, I donate my body to the cause of whatever ******* finds it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodgruve View Post
    Really though, how effin scary would the beach be if an octopus could launch itself outta the water at a 200' move speed every 6 seconds. I'd never go to the beach again... I thought flying sharks were scary...
    Blood~