Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
Tobio looks at Alia for a moment before he says, "Really? I-I mean no o-offense Alia-san but y-you don't really seem like the type to be a t-troublemaker. I-I mean your so nice. P-Plus getting kicked out s-seems a little extreme to me. N-Not that I-I trying to saying anything b-bad about your parents. I-I'll just shut up now." With that Tobio sips down the last of his soda, most likely the first one to finish his meal.

(OOC: Anyone want to run into Crocell? If not I'll probably just have him finish his parkour training and go to bed.)
((Well, Ryuu is always open for interaction, as long as she's not involved in other stuff... Who's Crocell again?))

"Don't want to say anything bad about my parent, you mean. My mother died exactly three-hundred-and-sixty-four days ago, the same day I was kicked out. Speaking of which,"
Alia continues, with the wicked grin that usually precedes one of her odd, often darkly humorous, twists in perspective. "You're all invited to my birthday celebrations tomorrow."

She pauses for a moment, eating some of her eel, before continuing.

"That's also when I found out Johnathan is actually my half-brother, which I suspect had something to do with my rather precipitous exit; turns out my mother was already pregnant when she got married, and that I'd been pretty much simply tolerated by everyone but her."