Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
It does, but you are eventually kicked out of the poll if you give mostly heterosexual responses (concerning who you had sex with recently); I assume the poll doesn't reject heterosexual transexuals.
I said I wasn't trans, said I was asexual when given the choice of my sexual orientation, then a bit later said I had sex with a single man. I've tried responding I was attracted to no one, and also that I was attracted to men, but both still lead me to getting kicked out. (I suppose the early questions I got on self-identification were irrelevant to my getting kicked out, so I'm not detailing my answers for these).
So yeah.
*Hugs*

That's no fun at all. ;_;

I hope future surveys will be less strange, because you would definitively make it a much better survey. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
Do it anyway! It'll give an option for "do not experience sexual attraction". Apparently Musashi got kicked out but I imagine the reason still gets logged so it might still help.
I tried, and then got excluded because I didn't notice that I am almost three months too young to participate.

Sorry for making a fuss about not being included in a survey I am too young to do. m(_ _)m.