1. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion Thread X: Playground Cosmic Principle

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Shatterer Anima power: A Shatterer generally wishes to be able to create chaos more than once in a given city. When he performs an action which sets off a chain reaction, he may spend five motes. If he does, anybody who was aware of his role in catalyzing the disaster will forget all details about him once he leaves their sight, remembering only that they had seen a nondescript someone-or-something starting it. If they knew of him outside this event, they do not lose that knowledge, only the knowledge of him as the cause of the event.
    That anima power is good, with one problem: It needs a resistance cost like the Adamant anima power. (Essence) willpower ought to be good.

It's more restricted than the Adamant power, but it's also stronger in that it leaves even fewer details. As an Infernal, you have some room to add a little bit to it.
    Last edited by aetherialDawn; 2012-04-12 at 12:23 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes Collection
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazyan View Post
    I think we can pack it up and move to a different thread. aetherialDawn has won this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuna
    Sufficiently advanced paranoia is indistinguishable from complacency.

Avatar by me - sketch of Skywing.
    Exalted: Scriptures of the Castes PM me suggestions!