1. - Top - End - #762
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well, what else could you do? Sometimes you just need to be a bit vocal when expressing reason."

"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..." Flower Tail eventually started gasping. "...Ow. My lungs."

"It's good that you got taken seriously, at any rate, even if it was only for a few minutes." Night Jewel gave Sandy a gentle nuzzle to try to comfort him. It would probably backfire, of course.
    Ouch. That certainly made him feel better. Hay, the nuzzling was more comforting than that, and that was just plain awkward for him. "Thanks..." he muttered, feeling more and more like a sack of manure, as Gear would put it.

And if that wasn't enough, the magic decided to get a kick in too. "I could have broken up the fight myself. I could have spoken louder, while still maintaining respect for both Icy Touch and Gearstride. I could have enlisted help in tearing them apart. There are likely other options I have yet to consider." He glanced down at his oh so helpful mouth. "...thanks t'you too..."

(Alright, I won't go more than one post without both folks responding. I think that'll work better than sticking to straight rounds.)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-18 at 12:26 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.