1. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon Talbetop Adventures: Team Rocket, v 0.1

A paper note. Slugma mail. How primitive. They could have had some diginity and sent me an e-mail at least. Oh well, I found my chance to apply. How they contact me is there business.

Ethan takes a sip of his Tropius Tea. Just the perfect amount of MooMoo Milk to accent the sweetness, without dulling it. Ethan loved good tea. He reviewed the note once again, after readjusting his glasses. Silph Co. at noon. He retrieves from his pocket a plam-sized device, which is mostly a view screen. He places the device on the Hearthomian-style cafe's little table and flips it open revealing a small keypad and flips the screen back around. He brings up a map of the city and finds Silph co's building. I have approximiatly four hours till I need to rendevous. Accounting for travel time, I have three-and-one-half hours to myself.

Ethan leans back, taking another sip of his tea, enjoying the sweet taste once more. He then finishes his Lunatone croissant in a single bite. It wasn't nearly as good as tea, quite subpar. Hardly worth the money. He lifts the cup once more only to find a single sip left of his tea. With a small frown, he downs the last of the tea, mourning the loss of such a delicacy before gathering up his device and leaving the cafe, with no direction in particular.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-04-19 at 07:01 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!