OK, Wih...

What if I removed the immunities to poison, paralysis, fatigue, and exhaustion, as well as requiring that the Fleshwrought eat? I mean, it makes sense that a being made of flesh would be subject to attacks on the flesh, even if the being is animated by magic. For example, a poison that causes deterioration of muscles would still harm the Fleshwrought, because its muscles would atrophy. You could also render a Fleshwrought immobile by preventing its muscles from moving, and it would need fuel (food) to maintain its body, rendering it suceptible to fatigue as its fuel is spent. Would this, combined with Energy Resistance 15 and no NA bonus make it more reasonable. If not, what changes would you suggest?

Honestly, I disagree that living construct subtype is worth the level adjustment you claim. Yeah, those are some pretty sweet immunities, and it can be healed by two types of magic (but how many arcane casters load up on Repair spells instead of the multitude of other (better) options available, especially when that would mean two members of the party devoted to healing), but is it really worth giving up 3+ character levels? That's 3 hit dice, probably +3 or +2 BAB, 3 levels worth of skill points and save bonuses, and one feat. I don't think there's any real incentive to play a living construct if those are the only things you get and the LA is that high. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't get your reasoning and that list of immunities doesn't convince me. Perhaps if you elaborated more...

Thanks for your help, everyone.

Mephibosheth