Here's the problems as I see it:
Compared to the Warforged, they don't have many disadvantages. The Warforged have the following disadvantages to make up for the very powerful Living Construct subtype:
• No variable armor. They have one specific armor, and wear it all the time. Want to multiclass to Druid when you purchased Mithral Armor at first level? Too bad! Want to be a Wizard who doesn't have to risk a fumble and a Fighter who doesn't get killed? Too bad!
• These guys can wear armor. Warforged cannot wear armor. They have to stick with what they picked at first level, which is a pretty major limitation.
• Warforged wuss out in two magic fields (preparatory Wis-based and spontaneous Cha-based, which throws a variety of classes into a brick wall) due to their double minuses. These guys lose out only in one field (preparatory Int-based), since they can pretty much choose what they lose out on (really, how many Clerics/Sorcerers, Druid/Bard or similar dual classes have you seen?).

I suggest the following:
• Remove the natural armor or make it so the effect of other armor is somehow reduced or *something*.
• I'd suggest you remove Diseased Mind. Living Constructs come with plenty of built in immunities already, and this just adds on to the pile.