Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
It's so true! Tea is hospitality. But that doesn't mean we don't have time to also drink a lot of alcohol.
Plus you've got the good stuff; quality over quantity, aye?

On the topic of Ireland, we don't go in for lush jungles. More like little copses of trees. Small hills, fields, some ... bigger fields. Old fields that aren't farmed anymore. Lone trees. Limestone. I suppose you could go out and deliberately ignore any houses or people and determinedly starve yourself to death, but it'd be really likely, as you wither away under the careless eye of some sheep that a farmer would come up to you and be all "Howreya? All right there? Starving yourself, is it? Sure it's always drama with the tourists. Givus a shout if you want a cup of tea while you're at it, you mad bastard."
I'm seeing a cartoon where a man in a ragged pith helmet and such marveling at how lifelike his hallucinations are after eating that strange flower. And a farmer trying to get the silly bloke to stop feelin' on his sheep.

I like you, Nope, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you're only talking about England, Wales, Scotland or Norn Ireland. Ireland, the Republic of, is not a part of the UK.
Trying to suds out if you were in the republic of or northern Ireland is actually why I asked you about your currency.

Oddly, the answer should be obvious and I'm not sure I could even tell from currency. What a difference a full night's sleep makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
My girlfriend's a Fine Arts student, and we've just come up with an awesome idea. Over summer, she'd like to use me as a model to make a project on gender and gender expression!

Dunno if this is going to happen or not, but it sounds like fun if it does!
Cool! Can we get a link if/when this happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
Yeaaaah... you realise that's actually a twisted plus in my book, right?
Didn't we have a link a while back pointing out that PMS is a fallacy?
But yeah, I feel ya there. It's like being told a teaching position is a bad job because all that reading would give you eye strain :D
Or any other instance of listing the reason you want something as a downside.