They pick fights with newcomers?
Well I made a character and now I ask for feedback sans grammar nazi's.
here he is:
Spoiler
Show
Serph Ivan X. Grantz

Alias: Kid, College boy, Red Tattoo, Young Demon.

Race/Species: Human and Fiend

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Class/Profession: Demon

Power Rating: D-

Description: A Huge male reaching 7'4" in height and weighing 264 lbs. Features look young. Raven black hair cut slightly short, big eyes with violet irises, small mouth, small ears and a prominent nose. Muscles taut, firm and strong. All body parts are proportional. All armor over neath and covers part of his clothes. Red tattoos with black outlines on feet, head ,and hands. This will be full body over time. A medium and flat bag is hung on the shoulder going around the chest.

Personality: Though he loves boxing and running he also has his vices like gaming and eating. After becoming half fiend his appetite grew. He enjoys physical activities and heat but dislikes studying and the cold. He is adventurous and curious. For fighting he does so only if he thinks it is not a waste of time.He is friendly enough even to people he just met as long as they did not try to kill him then and there. Most important is that he adapts well to changes.

Equipment: P.E. clothes, Greaves, fist wrappings, Gauntlets, shoulder pads, conveted food pills, waterskin, slung bag and a couple of medicines and ointments.

Abilities: Physical attack resistance, Summon ally(Pyro Jack), Summon ally(basically any demon with fire and dark skill. lvl appropriate), heat resistance, Fire resistance, Flame resistance, Lava minor resistance, Weakness to cold, weakness to Ice, weakness to freezing, Great weakness to absolute zero, Boxing, Running.

Backstory: Grantz was a young inhabitant of somewhat advanced modern world under in a time of world unification. Born huge, people gazed in awe at him. At the age of 17 he was the largest person around. With boxing and running he became physically fit. During one of his weekend ventures he stumbled upon a curious place. It was an empty storage building. In the building something bit him and entered where it bit on the left arm and crawled it was to his heart. Writhing in pain a creature asks him to sign a contract to free him of his pain, it read: 'I shall take full responsibility for the path i take'. When he signed the world he knew was gone and he was in a strange place. He managed to get some supplies while in the foreign world.

Miscellaneous: He is single. (For the lolz)

copy pasted from the link you gave me.