View Single Post

Thread: Avengers Regional Teams

1. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Avengers Regional Teams

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    Probably. Russia has a bunch of supervillains on their payroll (Crimson Dynamo, Omega Red, etc.), China at least at some point was ruled by the Mandarin, and Japan probably has Uatu-knows how many giant robots and tentacle monsters attack every week. But personally I was having enough trouble thinking up enough heroes for one team, much less two. The only middle-eastern characters I can think of off the top of my head are Dust and that one bionic arm drill sergeant from the Initiative.

EDIT: Mostly the team demographics were based on the fact that 90% of superhuman-related crises occur in North America and probably almost all in New York, which I'm sure has nothing to do with Marvel comics being based there. [/sarcasm]

In all seriousness, if someone can figure out enough characters, and not just random C and D listers, to fill some extra teams for Asia, I'm all for it.
    Well the Russians would keep their STABLE former soviet supers on the payroll, as would china. Godzilla used to be a marvel property so he's probably got Japan covered along with various giant robots. Also HYDRA is headquartered somewhere in Asia so there is probably a disproportionately high SHIELD presence as well. So you figure a good team of 5-10 heroes is what's needed.
    Last edited by Fjolnir; 2012-05-03 at 01:57 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show