1. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: It's Morphin' Time! (3.P Base Class/Archetypes) (WIP)

Knocking something prone might be added, actually.

At any rate, I need to know something.

Does this ability look balanced?

Spoiler
    Show
    Improved Suit [Suit]
    Requirements: Sentai level 5
    Benefit: After a while, a sentai's suit can be customized to fit his fighting style. His suit gains one of the following abilities.
    Power- While wearing the suit, the Sentai hits harder. He deals an additional 1d6 points of damage with each unarmed or weapon attack he makes, of the appropriate damage type (For instance, a sentai making an unarmed attack deals his normal unarmed damage +1d6, all bludgeoning. If he attacked with a sword, the extra damage would be slashing.). This bonus increases by 1d6 at level 10 and again every five levels thereafter.
    Speed- The sentai's suit enhances his speed, letting him move faster and hit more. He gains an extra attack at his Base Attack Bonus -5, as well as a +1 dodge bonus to AC. At 10th level and every five levels thereafter, the dodge bonus to AC increases by +1, and the penalty to his extra attack is reduced by 1. This extra attack counts as a Haste effect, and can be used even with a normal attack.
    Toughness- The sentai's suit has risen beyond the norm for durability. Each day, he gains a pool of temporary hit points equal to twice his Sentai level. When he activates henshin, he may choose to gain any number of those hit points for the duration of the encounter. If he does, the pool for the day is reduced by that amount. This pool refreshes each day, and leftover temporary hit points are wasted. Futhermore, he gains a +2 bonus on all fortitude saves, increasing by 1 at level 10 and every five levels thereafter.
    Size- The Sentai's suit seems larger than it is, and menaces. While in their hero suit, the sentai gains the powerful build special quality, as well as a +2 bonus on all strength checks. If he already has the powerful build special quality, he may treat himself as one size larger than he normally could. At 10th level and very five levels thereafter, the bonus on strength checks increases by 1.
    Inspirational-

If so, what should I give for inspirational?

If not, should I bump the level up a bit? Maybe to 11th, minimum?
    Last edited by The-Mage-King; 2012-05-10 at 01:58 PM.
    Steam account. Add me to argue about philosophy whatever!
    Advertized Homebrew: Fire Emblem 4's Holy Blood as Bloodlines
    Extended Signature.
    Using a different color of text for sarcasm is so original.