View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Riverside VIII: A New Side

1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside VIII: A New Side

Riverside Hospital

Cin grins and gives his new colleague a deep bow. "I would be honored to help. Perhaps my own research would interest you? Though, that would be something to discuss in more private quarters than here. And please, call me Cin. As for my surgical skills, I've had much practice."

House of Virtues

Pet finishes his routine suddenly, simply stopping it and walking back into the penthouse with a smile while nimbly dodging Charlotte's swat. He's sweaty, but he isn't breathing heavily at all. "I thought I heard my name. Is there anything I can do for anyone?" He asks the group in general. In response, Razorfang smiles a bit and nips his shoulder affectionately. "Not for me, but maybe the others."

Vita and Felis will notice that all of his dark bruises have vanished and that he has a somewhat sweet smell wafting from him. It isn't overpowering, but it's definitely there, like a cologne or perfume.

Palace of Slaanesh

"I remember."
    Salome tells her before pulling Mistress' body to her own, looking her in the eyes. "But I want to thank you for it, Mistress, not be angered." She admits as she runs her fingers through Mistress' hair.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2012-05-11 at 07:31 PM.